Summer Internship 2013
Want to make a difference in Los Angeles? Audubon is looking for college students who are interested in ecology, education, and connecting urban kids to nature for an internship June 17 – August 6.
Download the flyer.
• Experience working with children
• Enrolled student working in environmental studies, biology, education or related fields
• Familiarity with the communities and cultures surrounding the Audubon Center
• Bilingual-Spanish/English preferred, but not required
• Must be available to work from June 17 to August 6, 2013 (8 weeks)
• Hours: Morning and Afternoon shifts ranging from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
(8 hour shifts)
• Must be able to provide own transportation to and from work; accessible by public transportation
• This is a paid internship
• You will need to submit a cover letter and résumé to the Audubon Career Center, by April 19: https://careers-audubon.icims.com/jobs/1671/job?mode=view
• If you do not have access to the internet, the Audubon Center will provide a computer for your use, please bring digital cover letter and résumé to upload on April 6, 13 and 19 from 9 am to 4 pm
• No phone calls please
• For more information on the Audubon Center go to: audubondebspark.org
Published: Thursday, March 28, 2013